geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject CVS sandboxing (was: JSR 109 implementation for Apache (can we have CVS))
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:32:40 GMT
Hi gang!

in general, all code that is put on ASF servers must be put there by an
ASF committer who has signed the Contributor's License Agreement. Legal
oversight 'n all. So while it sure is possible to create a sandbox cvs,
its still not possible to provide non-committers with access to that
sandbox.

Hence, sourceforge (or some other CVS server) is your best bet.

regards!

- Leo Simons