geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "gianny DAMOUR" <gianny_dam...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: mx4j with RMI of JRMP
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 15:49:09 GMT
On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:17:38 -0400, Matt Kurjanowicz wrote:
>I re-checked out the source a few days ago and noticed that the JRMP
>adaptor for mx4j is no longer started in boot-services.xml, and when I
>uncomment the ode block, I get the following Class Not Found error:
>(note: at end of message)
The problem is that the RMIClassLoader provider defined by the system
property  java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoaderSpi is not in the Classpath. More
accurately, if you have a look to the run:main goal you can see that its
value is set to org.apache.geronimo.rmi.RMIClassLoaderSpiImpl.
Unfortunately, this class must be loaded by the system CL. As it is only in
the Geronimo system CL (ClassSpace
geronimo.system:role=ClassSpace,name=System) which is a child of the system
CL you have this issue.

To fix it, you can add the following classpath element when launching the
server (have a look to the run:main goal):

<pathelement path="${run.dir}/lib/geronimo-core-rmiclassloaderspi.jar"/>

This way, org.apache.geronimo.rmi.RMIClassLoaderSpiImpl is on the Classpath
and can be loaded by the system CL.

Gianny

Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551