geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "gianny DAMOUR" <>
Subject Re: [deployment] hot deploy scanning and redeployment
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 11:51:33 GMT
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:16:44 +1000, Greg Wilkins wrote:
>>Unfortunately, I've got some JSP compile issues (this is a well-know
>>issue, yet I would like to know why).
>The issue is that jasper needs a real classpath to compile against and
>cannot use a stack of classloaders.
>This is in Jetty-4.2.14rc0 and a snapshot of Jetty-5 that I think
>jan sent to james to get loaded as the ibiblio SNAPSHOT.   So once this
>filters through JSPs will work (or you can just manually replace your
>jetty jar in the respository).
Thanks for this info. I have downloaded Jetty-SNAPSHOT from ibiblio and
unfortunately, I've got a:

    [java] org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the
name '
j2ee:jsp-configType' to a(n) type definition component.
    [java]      at
    [java]      at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    [java]      at org.mortbay.xml.XmlParser.parse(
    [java]      at org.mortbay.xml.XmlParser.parse(
    [java]      at

when starting the jmx-console web application. However, I should be able to
handle this one.

MSN Messenger 6 : plus de personnalisation, plus
de fun pour vous et vos amisÂ…

View raw message