geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject RE: JavaOne 2004
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:31:16 GMT
This one time, at band camp, Aaron Mulder said:

AM>On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
AM>> You should also think of proposals for Software Summit
AM>> (www.softwaresummit.com), which is a far more technical conference.  And, of
AM>> course, ApacheCon.
AM>
AM>	I think the deadline for submitting proposals for both of those is
AM>past... Or not open yet, depending on what year you're targeting.  :)

The 2003 Software Summit is taking place right now actually. ApacheCon
2003 is in mid-November and the time for proposals is far gone. As far
as JavaOne 2004, I'm definitely interested.

In fact, Aaron, I know that you're going to ApacheCon 2003 and
I definitely need to powow with some people to discuss the state of
Geronimo so that I'm informed enough to deliver my presentation. Any
thoughts on how some of us might have a meeting for this purpose? Maybe
some of the Core Developers could host a teleconference??? Just an idea.

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo