geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: JavaOne 2004
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:10:56 GMT
	Oops, didn't want to open a can of worms here.

	Please, either reply to me offline, or indicate your interest on a
the Wiki page:

http://wiki.codehaus.org/geronimo/Presentations

	Note that to be involved in a presentation, you must commit to
actually *going* to JavaOne (San Francisco, USA, June 28-July 1, 2004).

Aaron