geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [WS-AXIS] Axis & geronimo integration
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 03:10:12 GMT
	One of the first questions I have for the people working on this
is related to Web Services support for EJBs (required for EJB 2.1).  I'm
assuming AXIS will be used for this.  I wonder whether all the information
required to do it will be available in the standard J2EE web services
deployment descriptor, and if not, what information needs to be included
in a Geronimo extended EJB web services deployment descriptor.

Thanks,
	Aaron