geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject XML POJO Update (XMLBeans)
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 17:37:46 GMT
	XMLBeans is now in Apache, and I've gotten the Apache version to 
generate, read, and write POJOs for the DDs.  The JAR I built from the 
Apache source is about the same size as Castor, which is not great, but 
1/2 of the pre-Apache version.

	On the down side, it's very slow to read DDs (though writing is 
fast), we need to be able to override the naming convention, there's 
no maven release of the Apache code as far as I can tell, and it barfs on 
the current set of schemas when the Geronimo DDs are included (that one 
may be our fault for mangling namespaces).

	Bottom line, everything seems to be moving in the right direction, 
but there are still some wrinkles left.

Aaron


Mime
View raw message