geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <>
Subject Re: licenses for ObjectWeb components & Apache/OW collaboration
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 21:18:47 GMT
This one time, at band camp, Jean-Bernard Stefani said:

JS>For the two cases at hand, namely the JOTM transaction engine and the ASM
JS>bytecode manipulator, I am happy to report that the respective copyright
JS>holders are ready to make this change, should the ASF require it.

This is great! It will allow us to work with JOTM rather than build our
own TM from the ground up thereby duplicating efforts (even though there
has already been some work put into building a small Geronimo TM). Does
this relicensing of JOTM cover the Advanced Developments as well?

The Castor Project

Apache Geronimo

View raw message