geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Martin.Gatzeme...@itelligence.de
Subject it.gim meets Geronimo
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 15:26:32 GMT
Hello,

I got your email address from Stefan Bodewig. I was asking him about a
cooperation between it.gim (an OpenSource EAI-tool) and the new planned
application server of Apache. Because we from it.gim (www.itgim.com) see
the future of EAI within an application server, we are on the search for a
suitable appServer.

A cooperation could be an advantage for both. On the one hand you profit
from the new features for your appServer and we profit from the good
integration (and so better performance) of our solution.

We created a simple Out-of-the-Box version for Windows. You can download it
under www.it-financial.de/download/itgim_0.9.zip (Due to moving the
www.itgim.com server we put it on this site).

Please let us know, what you think about this suggestion. If you need more
information feel free to ask me (you can find basic information on the
website).

Sincerly,
Martin Gatzemeier.