geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: build help
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 02:28:52 GMT
Hey Raghu,

You can find information about the project at
http://wiki.codehaus.org/geronimo/FrontPage.  Some parts of the
architecture are betted documented than others.

I'm not sure why your build freezes.

Regards,
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Raghu Mathukumalli [mailto:rmathukumalli@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 9:11 PM
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: build help

hi,
This message is given already,but i did not have any reply, so i am
giving it once again.
i am a Graduate Student in Computer Science at Hyderabad,India.
i am very much interested in participating the Geronimo Project and i
have been on the mailing list for last few weeks.
i checked out Geronimo-incubator and downloaded maven,i have a problem
while building the application.
i have attached a copy of the error.
The process is just hanging indefinitely and not terminating.
I am unable to understand the problem and the build was not successful.
i work on Pentium3 with windows2000,64MB RAM.
please help me in getting started.

Do we have document which describes the architechture of
Geronimo and its directory structure?please indicate me if we have one.

regards,
Raghu Mathukumalli.

 <http://clients.rediff.com/signature/track_sig.asp>