geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Monson-Haefel <Rich...@Monson-Haefel.com>
Subject Re: JSR 109 implementation for Apache
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:13:39 GMT
Sorry for the delay. Boy, I take one day off and an entire project gets
started while I'm gone. ;-) Looks like its going well, so I'll just jump in.

The architecture suggested by Srinath Perera and Ias looks like a good place
to start.

If no one minds, I'm going to work on item 6 in the proposal. I have
requisite understanding of JSR-109 (Just finished a book on the subject) and
some ideas of what is needed.

I would like to see the architecture proposal moved to the wiki (not just
referenced) so that we can make modifications as our understanding of the
problem space develops.

Anyway, put me down for working on the Wrapper WebService Generator - I'll
start by defining what the wrappers should look like and present those ideas
to the group when ready.

Do you still want me to "Shepherd" Srinath Perera and Ias into the Geronimo
project? Not really sure what that means, but I'll be glad to help.

RMH
--
Richard Monson-Haefel
Co-Founder\Developer, Apache Geronimo