geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Monson-Haefel <Rich...@Monson-Haefel.com>
Subject Re: JSR 109 implementation for Apache
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 04:22:08 GMT
I have plans to start working on this issue again (I had to break for other
business) along with integration of Axis with Geronimo this week.  I think
it would be helpful to have a Wiki that address this. My plan for Geronimo
is to use Axis as the foundation for Geronimo's support for Web services as
described by JSR 109, so I think some of the work will be done to the Axis
code base and some in the Geronimo. For example, enhancing JAX-RPC so that
its JSR 109 compliant would happen in the Axis code base, but implementation
of Enterprise JavaBeans Endpoints would be done in Geronimo too. I'll start
tuning into the Axis mailing list - axis-dev right?

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
Co-Founder\Developer, Apache Geronimo