geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Trieu, Danny" <DTr...@downeysavings.com>
Subject RE: where do you live?
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:39:53 GMT
Hi,

I live in Newport Beach, California, USA

--danny

Danny Trieu
Internet Business Group
Downey Savings and Loan Association, F.A.
dtrieu@downeysavings.com
(949) 509-4564

"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand."
- Frank Herbert (1920-1986)

-----Original Message-----
From: pwmamta sahu [mailto:pwmamtasahu@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 3:42 AM
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: where do you live?

Hi,

I am in Bangalore, India.

pwmamta

unpack("u30","<0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F9E<G)E=\$\!F<FEI+F-O;0\`\`");'

>The Castor Project
>http://www.castor.org/
>
>Apache Geronimo
>http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo.html

This message and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain privileged,
confidential and/or proprietary information about Downey Savings or its customers, which Downey
Savings does not intend to disclose to the public. If you received this message by mistake,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and attachments.