geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <>
Subject RE: Specifications Doc.
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:59:38 GMT
The documentation that you seek has been partially completed.  Some pieces
are done more thouroughly than others w/ some not at all.

The best way is to read the code.  The unit tests are a great place to

-----Original Message-----
From: Bhagwat, Hrishikesh []
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 5:50 PM
To: ''
Subject: Specifications Doc.

this is the first time i am trying to make a contribution to an
apache project ... so  probably  I am kind of lost and confused
on how to start off....

I though of it would be obvious look at through the the overall
architechture of Geronimo and then look at each piece. After I
understand how the system looks like it could start making my
contributions. However I am not able to find any such documentation.
I was expecting to see some pdf docs etc .. however all that i can
find under ""
are just a set of .java files.

Can some one pls help me, to either find those pdfs or have my expectations
set right.