geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <>
Subject RE: namespace targets
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 15:43:36 GMT

I personally dislike dots in namespace verions and prefer underscores, e.g.

      Visit our Internet site at

information and to register, visit <>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.

View raw message