geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: XML POJO Update (XMLBeans)
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 21:17:13 GMT

Can you quantify what "very slow" is?  For deployment, is this really an
issue?  I would think that there is no expectation of the system to be
blindingly fast at deployment, although it would be nice.

Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.