geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Albisu <jua...@juanalbisu.com>
Subject RE: How to work with XMLs?
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 11:02:56 GMT
Bea say thar xmlbeans is "compatible with the JAXB specification" it covers
Jaxb and more things. The RI of JAXB is only a RI to show how JAXB must
work and i think that it canĀ“t be used in products. We can use XMLbeans and
compile the schemas or we can use JaxMe that also implements the JAXB standar.
IMHO we just have to compile the dtd or the schemas and start working using
the JAXB framework with the generated Interfaces. We can always change or
choose the machine that makes jaxb work. Maybe we can start using xmlbeans
as the base for jaxb.