geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Sondgeroth" <ASondger...@intertech-inc.com>
Subject RE: TCJugs meeting (was i18n-Native American question)
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:45:18 GMT
Well, there's a more "official" TCJUG that my company hosts where we
have an actual presenter every month (every third Wednesday at
6:00...so, tomorrow!!!):
http://www.intertech-inc.com/userGroup/javaUserGroup.asp?loc=usergroups

Then there is the more un-official, social gathering at a different
bar/grill each month.  That one is every fourth Thursday at 6:00 (so,
the 23rd this month).  This month we will be meeting at Joe Sensor's in
Eagan.  We have been using the Yahoo groups to coordinate this one.
It's not always Java discussions -- it's basically:

beer + geeks = "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and Monty Python jokes

Here's the Yahoo info:
Post message: tcjug@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    tcjug-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

David Blevins introduced me to this group.  He's mentioned that Dain has
attended. So, it's already got a good start at becoming a Geronimo
group. :)

I'm not as familiar with the population of the Java community at the
U-campus.  We could possibly start a campus chapter...?

-a