geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <>
Subject Re: JSR94
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:43:58 GMT

On Thursday, October 30, 2003, at 04:32  pm, Chris Perrin wrote:

> Sorry to be obtuse, but does that mean:
> a) Drools already does this or

Yes. AFAIK drools already is JSR 94 compliant and has the basics of a
JCA connector implementation (which may need some work).

> b) It might be interesting to enable drools to run with Geronimo?

Or to say that another way, we should try embedding drools into
Geronimo, either as MBeans or as a JCA connector. I can imagine there's
some work required to cleanly integrate the two - if you fancy diving
in and helping. Then we could start using rules to manage Geronimo
itself which would be really cool.

View raw message