geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: JSR94
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:00:18 GMT
Firstly - I know nothing about Drools :-(  - yet...

However, thinking about it, this seriously raises the bar in terms of
abstraction levels within easy reach to Geronimo developers.

Wandering off into wacky land... - If e.g. cluster partitioning and
session migration were coupled to the rules engine, it could employ far
more sophisticated algorithms to decide what to do than I am likely to
have time to code in Java...

I look forward to day that the first Geronimo-Management-Expert-System
boots itself :-)

Jules

--
 * Jules Gosnell