geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bartel <j...@mortbay.com>
Subject [kernel] o.a.g.kernel.service.AbstractStateManageable being deleted
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:26:39 GMT
The changes that Dain and Greg discussed some time ago are being
implemented. I have attached the diffs to this email. I will commit in
24hrs unless I hear the sound of screaming and gnashing of teeth.

In summary, the changes are:

+ o.a.g.kernel.service.AbstractStateManageable is redundant and is
   removed
+ classes inheriting from it now inherit from
   o.a.g.kernel.service.AbstractManagedObject instead
+ o.a.g.core.service.AbstractContainer renamed to
   o.a.g.core.service.ManagedContainer
+ o.a.g.core.service.AbstractComponent renamed to
   o.a.g.core.service.ManagedComponent
+ a couple of the private members of
   o.a.g.kernel.service.AbstractManagedObject have been
   changed from private to protected

cheers,
Jan