geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Denys Sene dos Santos <s...@cptec.inpe.br>
Subject Re: where do you live?
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:33:03 GMT

    Lorena - Sao Paulo - Brazil

Mike Heath wrote:

>Provo, Utah, USA
>
>On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 12:21, Bruce Snyder wrote:
>

>>I'm curious to know how geographically dispersed the Geronimo community
>>currently is. If you're reading this, please reply with your location.
>>
>>BTW, I'm in Denver, Colorado USA.
>>
>>Bruce

 \_
   \  Denys Sene dos Santos  -  sene@cptec.inpe.br
  o/\_  Meteorological Products Development - Phone: +55 12 3186-8458
 <\__,\  Center for Weather Forecasts and Climate Studies - CPTEC
  ">.  |  National Institute for Space Research - INPE
   ` .-|  Ministry of Science and Technology - MCT
      . \  A happy Linux User #71117 since 1996
       . \  C/C++, Perl and... Java Programmer c[_]

        .-|