geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jacek.laskow...@hp.com>
Subject Re: XML POJO Update (XMLBeans)
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 21:17:24 GMT
Bruce Snyder wrote:

> Have we considered the use of JiBx (http://jibx.sourceforge.net/)? I'm
> seeing small reservations from everyone who looks at XMLBeans. Why not
> consider other tools that are very well suited to the job?

That's then the first cadidate or the second assuming XMLBeans was the
first. We've got two on the table, what about requirements? I don't
remember what were the problems with the tools, and although I would
probably be able to find it out very easily in the archive, I think that
after some time we could change out expectations as well. So, please let
me know what we need and Castor or XMLBeans don't provide?

> Bruce

Jacek