geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jacek.laskow...@hp.com>
Subject Re: XML POJO Update (XMLBeans)
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:57:14 GMT
Aaron Mulder wrote:

> 	I have the highest hopes for XMLBeans out of all of the options,
> which is why I am pursuing it now.  But I'm still not totally convinced
> that it can be made to work the way we want.

Hi,

Pursuing it even further, let's write down our expectations of what the
tool ought to do and evaluate one by one. Before we do it, however, we
need a list of tool's candidates. What I think we could end up with is a
table with options marked as doable or not. That way I suppose should it
be fairly easy to pick up the right tool.

> Aaron

Jacek