geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bartel <j...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: licenses for ObjectWeb components & Apache/OW collaboration
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 22:01:05 GMT
Great news! I use JOTM for JettyPlus's transaction manager, so I'm very
pleased to see it will be available for Geronimo too.

At least initially, we should be able to work with JOTM as a 3rd party
jar served from ibiblio, and create a Geronimo environment where the
actual transaction manager is a pluggable component.

cheers,
Jan