geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From kni...@adsl.tie.cl
Subject RE: JSR 109 implementation for Apache
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:15:00 GMT
We need the same kind of hook in JSR-109 impl that exist in Axis for the
deployment.

Our proposal consist , basically, in make a JMX layer that allow any JSR-109
compliant ws-engine to be integrated with geronimo.

We think that we'll soon be able to do an arquitectural proposal.

We agree with you, and it has alway been our idea since the begining: we
need a clear interface, this manner, Axis must be considered as a service
like the others.

Our job proposal consist in two steps:

As a first step, we are going to integrate Axis as it is. Then
we'll work closely with the team in charge of the JSR-109 implementation
to globally integrate JSR-109 to geronimo.

Jeremy Lemaire sent a prior message with the same concepts, but i prefered
to explain they again.

Luis Avila