geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Lemaire <Jeremy.Lema...@online.fr>
Subject RE: Re: JSR 109 implementation for Apache
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:01:18 GMT

Hi Jeremy,
up to now, Luis and I have been low-profile, spending most of our time
trying to disgest as much as possible of JSRS.
We think that we'll soon be able to do a proposal.
We agree with you, and it has alway been our idea since the begining: we
need a clear interface, Axis must be considered as a service like the
others.

What we proposed is to, as a first step, integrate Axis as it is. Then
we'll work closely with the team in charge of the JSR-109 implementation
to globally integrate JSR-109 to geronimo.

-Jeremy L.