geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fwd: Re: JSR 109 implementation for Apache
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:56:19 GMT
Richard,

Do you agree with this assessment? We need to bootstrap this pretty quickly with code from
srinath
and Ias. Are you willing to help shepherd them into Geronimo (or) should we do something in
ws.apache.org? Srinath prefers the latter, but i prefer the former as i see the need for a
tighter
integration and involvement of Geronimo folks.

Thanks,
dims

=====