geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <>
Subject RE: JSR 109 implementation for Apache
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 02:16:49 GMT
I'd like to work on the JAX-RPC mapping part of the JSR. Here's what I'm
planning for that:

org.apache.axis.ws4j2ee.jaxrpcmapping has
WsdlToJ2ee, J2eeEmitter and J2eeXXXWriters for generating Java codes based
on WSDL and JAX-RPC mapping descriptor defined in the JSR. JaxMe is
utilized for reading the descriptor.

This module can be used in a stand-alone manner like WSDL2Java or invoked
by some other higher-level tools for JSR 109.

I already started to implement the JaxMe part of the module, and it will
take a couple of weeks because of JaxMe's unimplemented things (I'm now
working on them). Then, the rest part will be finished very soon as I have
the generators done with Sun's JAXB RI at the same time.

Thanks for your response in advance,

View raw message