geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Lemaire" <Jeremy.Lema...@online.fr>
Subject RE: [WS-AXIS] Axis & geronimo integration
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 01:07:39 GMT
Hi Aaron,
We have everything in the specs (JSR-109) to support EJBs. So yes all the
information will be included in the standard web services deployement
descriptor.

Jeremy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Mulder [mailto:ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu]
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 11:10 PM
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [WS-AXIS] Axis & geronimo integration

	One of the first questions I have for the people working on this is
related to Web Services support for EJBs (required for EJB 2.1).  I'm
assuming AXIS will be used for this.  I wonder whether all the information
required to do it will be available in the standard J2EE web services
deployment descriptor, and if not, what information needs to be included in
a Geronimo extended EJB web services deployment descriptor.

Thanks,
	Aaron