geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sriram N <sriramx_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject May we stop this thread please? (Was: Re: where do you live?)
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2003 07:10:10 GMT
Hello everybody:

I've been following the Geronimo development like many others in thw world.

It's interesting to know that there are lots of us from all over the world.

But could we please stop discussing our topic on this list, and do something
like Siva here has proposed ? I myself cannot contribute at the moment, since
I'm travelling and do not have much access to PCs.

This will reduce clutter on the list, and also help avoid setting a precedent.

This will also help people like me who travel a lot and have to maintain mail
on the web.

-- Sriram