geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Portnoy <maport...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: where do you live?
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 20:41:00 GMT
><snip> If you're reading this, please reply
> with your location.
>   BTW, I'm in Denver, Colorado USA. Bruce
<snip>

austin, Texas.

Michael

=====
The messages and documents transmitted with this notice contain
confidential information belonging to the sender. If you are
the intended recipient of this information, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.

http://home.austin.rr.com/michaelportnoy/