geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Conner <Kevin.Con...@orchard-systems.co.uk>
Subject RE: How to work with XMLs?
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:38:21 GMT
> This is interesting. Which version of JAXB was used?

> 1.0_ea   ?
> 1.0_beta ?
> 1.0      ?

It was 1.0.

We had another problem with JAXB as it uses a serialised
version of the msv classes, conflicting with the version
of msv that we already used through dom4j.  Needless to
say these were internal msv classes that had been serialised
and had changed with the more recent version used by dom4j :-)

We have used dom4j extensively for parsing XML and are
very happy with it.  It provides a nice interface, more
intuitive than most IMHO.  Of course it doesn't generate
any java classes :-)

	Kev