geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Preston L.Bannister <preston.bannis...@cox.net>
Subject Re: eclipse/geronimo config how-to and conf files
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:35:08 GMT
Not that my vote counts :) but I'd vote for this.  Eclipse is free, cross-platform, and one
of the very best IDEs.

For those of you who have not yet tried Eclipse, the learning curve is a bit steep, but worth
the investment.  The Eclipse-specific footprint is very small and as Eclipse uses Ant, we're
still all using the same build system.