geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: JSR 109 implementation for Apache (can we have CVS)
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 02:28:44 GMT
Hi All;

> > Another concern I have is that you are ready to sumbit code when I'm
> > entirely sure we have brainstormed enough on the subject. I don't want
> > to a  stick in the mud, but I think we need to consider the design and do some
> > prototyping before we start to commit changes to the code base.

I am accept your point completely. I have no idea of putting final codes
in (codes are not final even after the realese:) ).

My concern is to have code as help to explain what we are talking about.
Until the brainstrom and design done the codes written are prototypes
and there should not be any claims to make them final.

to start the brain stroming let me revised the Architecture in the WIKI
and list concern /TODO again  shall we start on top of it. everybody can
attached **detailed** plan for own work (may be backup with the code).
We shall discuss.

>Of course, putting stuff in contrib/ requires commit privs too.
> If one of you guys is a geronimo committer than a contrib/ dir
> where people submit patches would work, but definitely a pain
> for the committer. Maybe sf.net is the easier path forward.
yes sf.net is ok with me. (do not need to give Richrad a hard time)

Srinath