geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: JSR 109 implementation for Apache
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 06:06:51 GMT
Hi Dims,All

I am agreed with dims the jsr109 should be at Geranimo. He is right we
need lot help from Geranimo.

may be if it do not arise any complications the Richard can shepherd us
to Geranimo:) rather than java.net temporary.

Anyway it is nice to have cvs somewhere so we can put our code quickly.
The Ias is working and I have few interfaces to show others as well.

thanks for your time.

regards

Srinath