geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: JMX Communication Problems
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 04:58:31 GMT
Ok.. thanks for the procedure to replicate.  I found the bug.

Summary of the problem:
The server sometimes establishes a socket back to the client if all the
current sockets from the client are busy.  That part was a little
broke.  The client accepted the connection and received the reply
message but it did not associate the reply back to the original request.
The URI of the server that sent the reply did not match exactly to the
URI of the server we sent the request to ( async://localhost vs
async://127.0.0.1 type problem ).

So now it's been fixed to that when the server connects back to the
client it reports the URI that the client originally used to connect to
the server.

Do me a favor and let me know if the fix I checked in fixes your issues.

Regards,
Hiram