geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject JSR 109 implementation for Apache
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:06:59 GMT
Hi All,

we notice there is no JSR109 implementation in Apache and geranimo
project required such implementation as well.

We  are planing to do a JSR I09 implementation. We would be very much
happy to do it with Apache Software Foundation if possible. We hope to
implement it on top of axis.

Any help extended or comments posted from the Apache developer community
will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Srianth,Chathura,Priyanaga and Dasarath
Lanka Software Foundation.

>> to the gerenimo group

this is written with related to [WS-AXIS] Axis & geronimo integration
and it sounds like dozen people who like to join a JSR109 implementaion
effort