geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andy Barnett <abarn...@cantilevertech.com>
Subject Re: New (0.9.5.2) Castor Error
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:40:52 GMT
I think I hit the same error when trying to use Castor on my own XSD.  I
narrowed the problem down to a line that looked like this:

    <xs:restriction base="xs:string">

I finally just gave up and switched to XMLBeans.  I don't know about
Castor vs. Hibernate, but I can tell you that I have had a lot more
success with XMLBeans 1.0 from BEA then I ever did with Castor.

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 11:18, Aaron Mulder wrote:

> 	I tried Castor 0.9.5.2 on my DD Schemas, and I get the stack trace
> below.  The error is complaining that I've tried to map "xml" as a
> namespace, but I'm pretty sure I haven't -- I've looked through the files
> and grepped for "xmlns:xml" and "xml=" and so on and found nothing.  If
> someone from Castor wants me to send them the schemas for further
> investigation, I'd be happy to.  It would really help to get a file name
> and line number in these errors!

Mime
View raw message