geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Barnett <abarn...@cantilevertech.com>
Subject Re: XML POJO Update (XMLBeans)
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 20:06:15 GMT
According to Commerce One, one of the benefits of XGen is that you
~cannot~ configure the binding process. They argue that since there is
only one non-configurable way for XGen to generate Java from XML, you
can better guarantee what comes out of the binding process. I don't know
how valid that argument is, but that's the gist of it that I got from
their propaganda.

~Andy