geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: eclipse/geronimo config how-to and conf files
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:08:17 GMT
Nice work.

As an eclipse user I'd find it incredibly useful if we could checkin
the eclipse project files into the root incubator-geronimo directory.
Especially since the eclipse project files are hidden on unix, so users
of other IDEs wouldn't see them. And its only in the root directory
that we should do this...

On Wednesday, October 29, 2003, at 06:38  am, Emerson Cargnin wrote:

> I've made a how-to to configure geronimo on eclipse and enable eclipse
> debug geronimo.
>
> I know that maven have a plugin that generates eclipse's .classpath and
> .project, but it works only  per module.
>
>  I have a configuration file for eclipse that get's all modules and a
> configuration of classpath variables of needed jar's, gotten from maven
> repository, and the configuration needed to run geronimo inside eclipse
> allowing it to be debbuged.
> I think the eclipse configuration files could be left at CVS, so it
> would be
> easier for someone to get along from checkout.
> Please send your comments and feedback. Needless to say that as
> geronimo
> project evolves, this how to will be updated. Maybe I'll create a PDF
> version to ease reading :)
>
> The how-to is at:
> http://echofloripa.sytes.net/personalblog/
> index.do?post=297e2d2bf881460a00f8868a69510020
> Emerson Cargnin
> http://echofloripa.sytes.net/

James
-------