geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Emerson Cargnin" <echoflor...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: suggestion : geronimo babylon dictionary for developers
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:24:40 GMT
btw, you can use babylon builder to create the dics, which is free from
babylon site. But the format is very simple (just html tags), so it's not
hard to create new definitions by hand. The link at the builder doens't work
gives "a serious error occurred was detected" and it closes :). So you are
better doing by hand. The definitions until now don't have any link, as I
didn't know that the format was so simple.

Example (two definitions):

JSR 88|JSR88|JSR-88|JSR-088
<B>JSR 88 - J2EE Application Deployment </B><BR><BR><B>Status
</B>:
Maintenance Draft Review - 07 Oct, 2002<BR><BR>This specification provides a
complete description of the APIs required by the J2EE platform to enable
development of platform-independent deployment tools. <BR><BR>JSR Page
:<BR>http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=088<BR><BR><BR>

Test
te|tes|yy

obs:The format start with the main definition, followed by alternative
forms, and the definition text

Emerson Cargnin