geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Emerson Cargnin" <echoflor...@bol.com.br>
Subject eclipse/geronimo config how-to and conf files
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 06:38:02 GMT
I've made a how-to to configure geronimo on eclipse and enable eclipse to
debug geronimo.

I know that maven have a plugin that generates eclipse's .classpath and
.project, but it works only  per module.

 I have a configuration file for eclipse that get's all modules and a
configuration of classpath variables of needed jar's, gotten from maven
repository, and the configuration needed to run geronimo inside eclipse
allowing it to be debbuged.
I think the eclipse configuration files could be left at CVS, so it would be
easier for someone to get along from checkout.
Please send your comments and feedback. Needless to say that as geronimo
project evolves, this how to will be updated. Maybe I'll create a PDF
version to ease reading :)

The how-to is at:
http://echofloripa.sytes.net/personalblog/index.do?post=297e2d2bf881460a00f8868a69510020
Emerson Cargnin