geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud Blandin" <blan...@intalio.com>
Subject RE: XML POJO Update (XMLBeans)
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:05:47 GMT
Hi everyone,

The behavior you are experiencing appeared when we introduced native
SAX2 support in support. We believed it is a Xerces bug but we checked
in a workaround in the latest version of Castor (CVS). You can download
a nightly build that should include that patch.
Usually the download information of Castor is available at:
http://www.castor.org/download.html
I see you guys are using Maven, I think (I am not 100% sure) that Maven
has an option to check-out the latest release of a jar if you give it a
URL.

Concerning the discussion for a Schema Validator; I usually use Castor
:) (we implement schema validation in an incremental way; meaning that
we implemented the core of the validation specified in XML Schema spec
and people give us feedback on what is missing so that we can complete
our implementation) else I found that XSV
(www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/xsv-status.html) written in Python and XML Schema
Quality Checker from IBM.

Let me know what we can do for you,

Arnaud