geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "n. alex rupp" <rupp0...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: suggestion : geronimo babylon dictionary for developers
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:43:43 GMT
Yeah.  This page looks awful, but I'm still glad it's being placed in the
wiki instead of in some other distant repository over which we have no
control and whose content we cannot be reasonable certain would persist.

The whole *point* of having a wiki is that it's simple to alter and that it
manages hyperlink references dynamically.  Wikis are perfect for
encyclopaedias.

The content and the comments lying "under the hood" on this page should be
cleaned up as well.  The wiki doesn't need to be polluted with junk:

And so on.

Please Emerson, could you pull the content out, save a copy of it locally,
wipe the slate clean at that wiki page and begin adding the content in small
chunks until you get the hang of the wiki?  I'm sure we'd all appreciate the
effort.

(I can hear Jason's nostrils flaring all the way from Minnesota : )

--
N. Alex Rupp (n_alex_rupp@users.sf.net)