geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Emerson Cargnin" <echoflor...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: suggestion : geronimo babylon dictionary for developers
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:25:46 GMT
> Yeah.  This page looks awful, but I'm still glad it's being placed in the
> wiki instead of in some other distant repository over which we have no
> control and whose content we cannot be reasonable certain would persist.

Ok, the dictionary must adhere to some rules, so it can't be edited to look
pretty at the wiki. Out of this, there's the example, ok, this can be
formatted. Any wiki expert that wants to help..... :) but I'll try out
I initially proposed in leaving it at geronimo cvs, without any answer...

> The whole *point* of having a wiki is that it's simple to alter and that
it
> manages hyperlink references dynamically.  Wikis are perfect for
> encyclopaedias.
>
> The content and the comments lying "under the hood" on this page should be
> cleaned up as well.  The wiki doesn't need to be polluted with junk:

This is just n example of a dictionary ddefinition source.

> And so on.
>
> Please Emerson, could you pull the content out, save a copy of it locally,
> wipe the slate clean at that wiki page and begin adding the content in
small
> chunks until you get the hang of the wiki?  I'm sure we'd all appreciate
the
> effort.

Ok, I'll, but later, I'm late fot my default Job right now :)

> (I can hear Jason's nostrils flaring all the way from Minnesota : )
>
> --
> N. Alex Rupp (n_alex_rupp@users.sf.net)

---