geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Kurjanowicz" <mkurj...@cc.gatech.edu>
Subject RE: How to work with MBeans?
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 02:34:44 GMT
That's right...uses RMI over JRMP, look at etc\jndi.properties if MC4J
asks about JNDI stuff.

Look at Dain's email in reply to my question of you get CL issues.
-Matt
mkurjano at users.sourceforge.net

--
Matt Kurjanowicz
mkurjano@cc.gatech.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Boynes [mailto:jeremy@coredevelopers.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 4:58 PM
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to work with MBeans?

This was a while ago, but to enable MC4J uncomment the two entries in
boot-service.xml after "RMI adaptor to support MX4J" then configure MC4J
as per its documentation (like for JBo$$)

I am not sure if this still works as there have been several changes to
classpath handling since then which may mean the RMI adapter is not
available.

Sorry can't help more (I'm in a black hole).
--
Jeremy