geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Boynes" <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject RE: How to work with XMLs?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 11:52:00 GMT
Couple of things.

The plan was to do something quick to sort out the data model we needed
internally. The loader uses raw DOM for now but should migrate to
something better (XMLBeans) in the future; this will probably happen in
conjunction with the JSR88 tool impl that needs to write out valid
documents.

For a more general solution, we have been thinking about persistence to
XML in general (e.g. in a form that the CMP impl could use). This hasn't
got much beyond the "neat idea" stage, but if anyone want to pick it up
the wiki may be good place to start.

--
Jeremy