geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Boynes" <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject RE: How to work with MBeans?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 21:58:08 GMT
This was a while ago, but to enable MC4J uncomment the two entries in
boot-service.xml after "RMI adaptor to support MX4J" then configure MC4J
as per its documentation (like for JBo$$)

I am not sure if this still works as there have been several changes to
classpath handling since then which may mean the RMI adapter is not
available.

Sorry can't help more (I'm in a black hole).
--
Jeremy