geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Uijin Hong" <Heart...@runeconsulting.com>
Subject is there any XDoclet plug-in for Eclipse available?
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 07:47:44 GMT
Hello.

I'm trying to build Geronimo inside the Eclipse. Sine the "modules" and
"specs" directories introduced, I handmade the build. So far, I've
successfully compiled all pure-Java code. And I have generated classes using
Castor XML, using to help of Castor plug-in.

But, I'm failing to generate the JMX codes. I've searched XDoclet plug-in
for eclipse, and got some candidates, such as Lomboz, JBoss IDE. But I've
failed to make it works. I'm curious about is there any practically working
XDoclet plug-in Eclipse?

What's the best way to generate XDoclet code using Eclipse?

Thanks in advance. Happy weekend!

Regards,

Uijin Hong